General Price List
General Price List Download Effective January 1, 2023.
The Co-op Funeral Home is owned by the members of People's Memorial Association (PMA). If your loved one was a member of PMA then you are eligible for member pricing. Standard Pricing on our general price list is offered to those who are not members and do not wish to enroll in a PMA Membership.
Membership is $50 per person and helps support their legacy of education and advocacy work for funeral consumers in Washington State.
To sign yourself or your loved one up for membership online go to the PMA membership page. You may also request that your funeral director add the membership fee onto the final goods & services during your arrangements conference.
All packaged plans listed include:
- Basic services of funeral director & staff
- Receiving and transporting the deceased at any hour of the day or night within the 30-mile service area
- Sheltering and refrigeration of remains for up to 14 days
- $60 PMA Board-approved premium effective July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023
○ This is to accommodate rising fuel and inflation costs
- Obituary posted on The Co-op Funeral Home website for 6 months
All packaged plans listed do not Include:
- Washington State sales tax
- $70 King County Medical Examiner tax (for King County deaths only)
- $15 Snohomish County filing fee (for Snohomish County deaths only)
- Transportation outside the 30-mile service area
- Ferry or bridge tolls
- Newspaper obituaries
- Honoraria for clergy
- Celebrant or musicians
- Cost of certified copies of the death certificate or other cash advance items
Beginning July 1st, 2022, the PMA member plan prices below have increased to include a $60 premium. This premium is a result of a decision by the PMA Board of Directors and Contracts Committee. The premium is in response to the rising gas prices, inflation, and labor shortages that our state and country are experiencing, and will remain in place until June 30, 2023. All PMA Contracted Providers that offer the PMA Plans have been approved to charge this premium.