The Co-op Funeral Home of People's Memorial in Seattle is committed to offering dignified and affordable cremation services to individuals and families throughout Washington State. No other funeral home in the Seattle area offers affordable cremation with the same amount of quality and care as The Co-op Funeral Home of People's Memorial. Let us help you make arrangements that are within your budget and consistent with your family's values.
Member Price $795 Non-Member Price $995
Simple Cremation with Private Family Viewing
Member Price $995 Non-Member Price $1,225
Private Family Viewing (ID Viewing) without embalming for a period of up to 1 hour.
This is not a general public viewing, but rather a viewing at our care facility with minimal preparation of the body for next-of-kin.
Included with these plans:
- Pick-up and transportation of the deceased member at any hour of the day or night within 30 miles of funeral home
- Sheltering of remains and refrigeration
- Cremation of remains in an alternative container
- Conference with survivors for arrangements
- Procurement and filing death certificate
- Basic Plastic Urn
- Notification of social security
NOT included in these plans:
- Sales tax
- $70 King County Medical Examiner tax
- Transportation outside the 30-mile service area
- Ferry or bridge tolls
- Newspaper obituaries
- Flowers, honoraria for clergy, celebrant or musicians
- Certified copies of death certificate (funeral home will file the original and assist with ordering certified copies at cost)
- Other cash advance items
Member prices are in effect until June 30, 2021