One of the oldest forms of final disposition, burial can have a wide variety of options and service types, including but not limited to embalming, green burial, shrouding or casketing. At the Co-op Funeral Home we are proud to be able to meet the needs of our customers' spiritual, ceremonial, and ethical values when it comes to the burial of their next of kin.
Each burial plan can be adapted for green burial.
If your loved one was a veteran, our funeral directors are happy to help coordinate an array of veteran benefits from burial at a national cemetery to coordinating military honors for a graveside or memorial service.
Direct Burial without Graveside Service
$1425 PMA Pricing $1565 Standard Pricing
Otherwise known as PMA’s Plan 3. This plan includes a basic cloth-covered casket, delivery of casketed remains Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm to a cemetery within the 30 mile service radius. Burial date and time will be coordinated with the cemetery with no next of kin present for the burial.
Burial with a Graveside Service
$1825 PMA Pricing $1965 Standard Pricing
Otherwise known as PMA’s Plan 4. This plan includes a basic cloth-covered casket, delivery of casketed remains Monday through Friday between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm to a cemetery within the 30 mile service radius. Burial date and time will be coordinated with the cemetery with the next of kin present for a graveside service or witnessed burial.
Included in these plans:
- Basic services of funeral director & staff
- Receiving and transporting the deceased at any hour of the day or night within the 30-mile service area
- Sheltering and refrigeration of remains for up to 14 days
- $60 PMA Board-approved premium effective July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023
○ This is to accommodate rising fuel and inflation costs
- Obituary posted on The Co-op Funeral Home website for 6 months
Not Included in these plans:
- Washington State sales tax
- $70 King County Medical Examiner tax (for King County deaths only)
- $10 Snohomish County filing fee (for Snohomish County deaths only)
- Transportation outside the 30-mile service area
- Ferry or bridge tolls
- Newspaper obituaries
- Honoraria for clergy
- Celebrant or musicians
- Cost of certified copies of the death certificate or other cash advance items
General Price List Download Effective January 1, 2023