One of the oldest forms of final disposition, burial can have a wide variety of options and service types, including but not limited to embalming, shrouding, or casketing. Each burial plan can be adapted for green burial. At The Co-op Funeral Home we are proud to be able to meet the needs of our customers' spiritual, ceremonial, and ethical values when it comes to the burial of their loved one.
If your loved one was a veteran, our funeral directors are happy to help coordinate an array of veteran benefits from burial at a national cemetery to military honors for a graveside or memorial service.
Direct Burial without Graveside Service
$1687 PMA Pricing $1985 Standard Pricing
Otherwise known as PMA’s Plan 3. This plan includes a basic cloth-covered casket, delivery of casketed remains Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm to a cemetery within our 30-mile service radius. Burial date and time will be coordinated with the cemetery without next-of-kin present for the burial.
Burial with a Graveside Service
$2087 PMA Pricing $2455 Standard Pricing
Otherwise known as PMA’s Plan 4. This plan includes a basic cloth-covered casket, delivery of casketed remains Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm to a cemetery within our 30-mile service radius. Burial date and time will be coordinated with the cemetery with the next-of-kin present for a graveside service or witnessed burial.
Included in these plans:
- Basic services of funeral director & staff;
- Receiving and transporting the deceased at any hour of the day or night within the 30-mile service area;
- Sheltering and refrigeration of remains for up to 14 days; and,
- Obituary posted on The Co-op Funeral Home website for 6 months.
Not Included in these plans:
- Washington State sales tax;
- $70 King County Medical Examiner tax (for King County deaths only);
- $10 Snohomish County filing fee (for Snohomish County deaths only);
- Transportation outside the 30-mile service area;
- Ferry or bridge tolls;
- Newspaper obituaries;
- Honoraria for clergy;
- Celebrant or musicians; or,
- Cost of certified copies of the death certificate or other cash advance items.
General Price List Download Effective July 1, 2023